ortho-flex

Well, for those of you that have followed my whining and cussing about saddle
fit for the last 6 months, I finally "bit the bullet" and ordered an
Ortho-flex softsteel Patriot. I rode one on the dealer's nice gaited mule,
that on voice command switched to a trot so I could post in the saddle. Its
not on their website but the sale price is $695. I think this is because they
have a special on a limited edition leather Patriot for $999. I was impressed
with the quality and the way it fit diff shaped animals. I tried a
sportsaddle but my hips bothered me, however the horse seemed to like it, and
with the Skito pad the demo came with, the horse's back looked very good
after several hours. So hopefully this is the end of the "saddle battle".
(sounds like Dr. Suess!)

                                                Shelly in DE