Re: RC: Donna's column

In Donna's defense, do you know how much time and effort goes into writing
articles? I use to write monthly articles and they take so much to sit down
and write, plus any research that might go into it, plus editing, plus ideas,
plus photos. I hate to see her articles go, they are good educational tools
for us that are new to the sport. I also love Susan Garlinghouse's articles.
I am big on education, reading and researching so if these articles were not
in EN I would not read it. There are plenty of glossy ads magazine in the
world and not enough educational ones.

Maria