Re: RC: Donna's column

Many of us Canadians don't often ride in the US and we don't have any
AERC sanctioned rides in Alberta either.  One of the main reasons we've
kept our family membership up was to get the EN every month.  We
certainly don't do that for the standings or the rides since they just
aren't of much value to us.  Tevis, OT and some of the other multi day
rides are about as much as most Canucks can even dream of coming down
to.  So without the articles to read, there just doesn't seem to be much
point anymore.

Sure hope this policy is rethought by the new board.  As a member I love
the look of the magazine but would happily go back to the old, much less
sophisticated look if it means we can read interesting endurance related
stuff.  Remember - there's always new members coming in so it's not like
you run out of things of interest either.

elaine
Lazy ED Bar Canabians (Canadien/Arab crosses)