colum/ BOD

Before I rush to judgement, I'd want to know what the big picutre is, such
as the purpose for which the BOD sees Endurance News, what columns it will
maintain, and why.  Donna's information should be accessible elsewhere,
since her material is broader based than endurance.

Please let us know where and how to find her material in other forums,
formats.

thanks, Janetb