sidepull bridle

Linda Dewees quiltrider@hotmail.com
to Shelley-

I became interested in sidepulls and bitless bridles after
reading RC, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money.
I also didn't want a rope nose.  I ended up buying a nylon
sidepull with a thick 1" wide web nose for only $18.99 and
no shipping charge.  It's a little big and I haven't
gotten around to punching holes, but I like it and use it
all the time on my mellow gelding.  You can find it in the
KV Vet Supply catalog    www.kvvet.com   1-800-423-8211

Linda