Fat Pac

I have a TB that is difficult to keep weight on. He is also a picky eater and refuses his grain if there are more than a few spoonfuls of oil on it.
I ordered a bag of Fat Pac through my local grain supplier hoping he might eat that better. It  ---Fat Pac  100--    came labeled for pigs. Just pigs.
Ingredients are listed as : Animal fat  partially hydrogenated ( preserved with BHA, BHT, citric acid and propyl gallantel).
Is this the right stuff?
Susan????

Thanks!
Vicki