From: Barbara B. Peck
To: marlene.moss@wcom.com ; ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 3:05 PM
Subject: RC: Supracor Saddle pad.

My Supracor has a felt bottom and is slippery.
I solved the problem using a No-Sweat Vent Pad from Dixiemidnight.
It's not advertised as a "no-slip" pad, but it also works as one.  I don't need
to keep my girth so tight on one of my "witherless" horses.. no sadlle slipping is
an added benefit of this underpad.
Barb