Bone Marrow for Suspensory

Someone at a ride told me that the vets at Alamo Pintada Equine Hospital
(Santa Ynez, CA) injected her horses damaged suspensory with bone marrow
and it healed great.

I have an arab that has injured his suspensory last June and the healing
process is very slow and he even re-injured it again with very light
work. We are back to walking for two months. I talked to a vet (Dr.
Rick) at Alamo Pintada and am looking into having this procedure done
for my horse.

I would love to hear from people who have had this done or know of
someone who has had this done and what the results were.

Thanks,

Lauren