Deck the horse fa la la la la

greetings ya'll I have to delurk for a post...sorry not enduro related.
Crafty Folks please reply...I am trying to find a way to concoct a unicorn
horn on my horses bridle for a Christmas parade. I intend to paint it silver
or gold..but some help on how to concoct one up and actually apply it to a
bridle would be great.. I will resume lurking. Mean while back at the
christmas parade planning.....
really I am fine...
Carla (lets see..a milk jug? nah..tin foil? nah...)
Ansata (what more christmas lights? Mom isn't ten strands on me enuff)
Haley (lookout for low flying planes ann)
Rob (Whats with all these messages from Nashville Air traffic control?)