Re: RC: horse containment in camp

I use a metal portable corral made out of 5 rail metal gates. It is hooked
together with pins and bungees so they don't lift a panel off the pins. We
just got a new 12 ft stock trailer and will be setting it up to carry the
panels on the side. We used 8 ft panels because the pickup bed is 8 ft. I was
at the ride where horses got lost for a week because someone elses horses ran
thru their electric. I have heard horror stories about all confinement
methods. I have seen horses tied, on picket lines, in electric, metal and PVC
pipe corrals, on a picket line run along the side of the trailer and staked
to the ground. Oh , I forgot, the plastic "construction" mesh.
                   Shelly