Re: RC: Re: Supracor Pads

In a message dated 11/15/2000 10:09:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
darste@emi.com writes:

<< So, I got a Supracor to try. I am so far impressed with how cool the
 back is under the normally warm sports saddle. So, I am sold on the pad. It
 is not, however, doing anything for me for slippage. The Sports saddle is
 prone to slip and still does no matter how I pad it. >>

I have no personal experience with the Supracor, but I've heard two rave
notices from friends, one who has a Sports Saddle and had slippage problems
before the using a Supracor.  No problems now.  The other friend started a
dealership in this pad because she was so impressed with its performance.  On
the down side, I've heard one, possibly two, complaints that the binding on
the Supracor rubbed their horses' sides raw.  Such completely opposite
experiences makes one wonder what to think.  The pad is far too expensive to
throw away if it doesn't work for you.

Barbara