Re: RC: Re: horse containment in camp

Where you set up your enclosure is probably more important than what you use. A
pen set up in the open will be much more likely to be taken down by a loose
horse, or even loose dog, than one that is set up with blockage. If there is a
fixed fence, I try to put my pen against the fence. If there is a corner of a
fence, that is even better. Your trailer can be used to provide blockage on one
side. Your trailer and truck can be used to provide blockage on two sides.

I would venture to guess that most pens, either electric tape or pipe panels
that have been run down by loose horses were out in the open where a runaway
loose horse had no obstacles to negotiate.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions