Place to stop!!

Yvette yvinton@execulink.com
If you know anyone in the Berkley, West Virginia area, either above or below, please contact me.  We are looking for somewhere to stop on the way to South Carolina.  Will have 4 horses.  Stalls or even a paddock to turn them out in would be wonderful.  Hope to hear from someone.  Thanks!!
Will be travelling down 79S, 19S, 77S.  Should arrive around 6-8pm Wednesday eve. Nov. 22/00.
Thanks again.