Re: RC: guest posting

In a message dated 11/14/00 11:34:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<<  So please post answers to RC!  There's more than one
 person who wants to know!

 Linda from the cold Mojave  >>

The reason most don't post answers to RC is probably why I deleted my Thank
You replies (just in case it didn't go private).  They got blasted for it.
Gee whiz, it's hard for me to believe how ridiculously sensitive some of the
RCer's are. If they don't want to read replies, use the DELETE button,
instead of spouting off about it not suiting their level of IQ.
I too am interested in the replies, but am usually left wondering.  Now I
know why.
Jan from the cold Bluegrass