electric fencing

Sorry about that stupid e-mail...my computer does that sometimes.  Brain fart, I guess.  Here is what I posted...

We use the electric fencing with the white tape and bought a battery and electric fencer just for using at rides.  Our horses don't get loose.  They each have their own little corral next to each other.  They have lots of room to lay down and relax and get up and stretch their legs.  The ones that I see getting loose at rides are the ones who put up tape and think because it's there the horses will respect it and they either use that little itty bitty D battery operated fencer or none at all.  I'll never use a picket again if I don't have to!
Maggie