Re: RC: "It's biodegradeable"

In a message dated 11/14/2000 4:57:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I once scolded a guy for throwing his orange peels out the
 window of his car as he drove down a local parkway.  >>

I have discarded banana peels or apple cores but will not do the same with
orange peels.  Banana peels and apple cores biodegrade more quickly because
of their moisture content, and they don't stand out like a sore thumb.
Orange peels dry up and are so bright for so long that I don't like to see
them.  Reminds me too much of something plastic.

Barbara