Horses for sale near Denver

DeAnne Knapp knapp@ndak.net
I am looking for horses for sale near Denver.  I will be visiting my sons there over Thanksgiving and thought it would be an ideal time to check out horses.
I am interested in finding an horse, over 5 years old, with endurance and/or trail experience, who has been schooled in the basics and is sane and sensible.  I prefer a gelding, but would consider a mare if she met my other criteria.  I want an Arabian or part-Arabian with some size so that my husband can also use it.  Of course, good conformation is a must.
I am not interested in young prospects with little or no experience or schooling.  I also do not want a wild and spooky horse even if he is fast.  I'm strictly a 50-miler in my mid 50's and have no desire to fight a flightly horse just because he might come in first.  I'd rather come in last or in the middle and still be on my horse!
Also, I would like the recommendation of a good vet in the Denver area who might do a pre-purchase check for me.
Thanks.  Please reply to my email.