Re: Electric Fencing information needed

We installed ElectroBraid this year and love it.  Our horses really respect
it; easy to install - posts are a MINIMUM of 50 ft apart - and low
maintenance.  Even if the electric is off, they don't mess with the fence.
We used tape, still have some in the temp. pasture but will be finishing the
pasture next year in ElectorBraid.  I recommend it highly.  We live on the
prairie with the wind blowing all the time and not a bit of problem.  But am
always re-tightening the tape.
Debi in Illinois