Re: RC: foaming mouth

--- Dale Roop <ustztt@msn.com> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I have a friend that is conditioning a new horse for
> endurance.  His mouth has started to foam when he is
> riding.  He rides with a snaffle with a sweet iron
> mouth piece.  Does anyone know what is going on with
> the mouth foaming?

Yes, it means he is paying attention.  Whenever a
horse "gets it", they will move their tongue in their
mouth, swallow and the like.  They will get a wet
mouth, as a result, and sometimes a foamy mouth.  I
want a foamy mouth, cause then it tells me they are
paying attention and getting what I am asking for.

She
> Dale Roop

=====
She