Re: RC: re: manure at rides

In a message dated 11/9/00 5:17:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< instead of copping an
 attitude because "its biodegradable" >>

Teresa:

My point is it's not plastic and it's not paper trash and should not be
compared to this kind of waste.  And, yes, I always have an "attitude", so
please forgive me.  I have an "attitude" towards riding my horse on public
land (I will continue to do so, no matter what the "rules," until they remove
the stirrup from my cold dead foot) and an "attitude" towards life and an
"attitude" towards the election results currently going on.

To tell you the truth, I am totally enjoying watching the anarchy unfold that
seems to be presenting itself in Palm Beach County, Florida and elsewhere in
this great land of ours. I want to see 80 year old men and women, wearing
pink and plaid shorts, throw biodegradable horse manure at the election
supervisors because they threw their votes away or mistakenly gave them to
Pat Buchanan.  ("Damn Howard, how the heck did you make this transition?"
Steph asks.)

Next time you don't think Florida is a southern state or a state of any
importance, try and remember this moment in time.  WE do matter down here.
God bless America.

cya,
Howard