Re: RC: Re: Soft Bar Pads

> Maggie wrote:
>
> > I have been reading about these pads with interest.  God knows we all have a
> > horse somewhere that will throw a shoe in spite of every precaution.  Nelson
> > has not had any experience with them and we don't know anyone who does so I
> > will have to do some research.  Anyone with more info, keep writing in to
> > Ridecamp.  I'll keep lurking.
> > Maggie

I just got a return email from my supplier who says he has both the Flip
Flop pads and the Soft Bar pads on the shelf right now.

Here's the contact info:
	Northeast Farrier Supply, Winsted CT
	Toll Free 866-333-6337
	email william.h.clark@snet.net

I'd be interested to hear more info on peoples' results with these pads,
too.
-Abby B
--
* * *