Vets needed

Adele Pennington dogoddess@aol.com
hi,  I am a headhunter for the equine industry based in Ocala Fl.  The bulk of my buisness is in Ocala but I have a Website WWW.equistaff.com.  I am in need of a young vet to learn the ropes in Ocala with an equine vet practice.  I also am looking for a vet for a Southern California Vet for a large Thourobred farm.  Pay is very good.  If you know anyone interested in any of these jobs please contact me at www.equistaff.com or dogoddess@aol.com.  Thank you for your time.
Adele Pennington