Re Susan's letter on cause and effect

Susan, thank you for the honest, insightful letter concerning vets,
horse problems and human nature. I think you covered all aspects of our
all too frequent attempts to avoid the work it takes to get a horse
through an endurance ride or a series of endurance rides successfully.

Having made all of the mistakes mentioned in the article I have finally
been driven by life and circumstance to learn to be quiet, review my
work ethic and pre-race dedication, review my nutritional program, read
anything horsey I can get my hands on, take the time to formulate
questions designed to the the information I need to fill in the chinks.
And sometimes, yes, even to sometimes admit that there is nothing anyone
can do or could have done to prevent a problem....and go from there to
find a good solution.
Thanks again. Terry Canavello - still learning and loving every minute
of it..