Horses and ORVs

Teri Shore terishore@mindspring.com
Dear Endurance riders and friends,

I am doing a report about ORV use in California and would like to
 communicate with equestrians who have had experiences with
Off Highway Vehicles (also called ORVs or Off-road vehicles)
on the trail in California, both positive and negative. If you are
 willing to
share your experience for possible publication in the report,
please email me directly at terishore@mindspring.com

My sister is an active endurance rider and I have crewed with her,
so I do understand and enjoy the sport. She has had no negative
experiences with ORVs, so this may not be an issue.

The report's goal is to help get better restrictions for ORV use in
California and to reduce illegal ORV riding that will benefit the
land and users such as equestrians, hikers, hunters, fishers, etc.,
who might be negatively impacted by illegal or destructive ORV use.

I do not subscribe to the RideCamp listserv, so I will not see responses unless
you email me directly.

Thank you and good riding! Teri Shore