Re: Re: Fw: (no subject)

Jennifer Simpson,

Do you only send long, irrelevant messages and never read posts from the
list owner/administrator???  This is a prime example of what Steph is trying
to purge from Ridecamp.

Cindy (deleting all but the smallest of reference points to your
non-endurance, non-horse, non-riding, non-trails, non-anything-relevant
posting)