NTS donations

Brian and Candace Bourne jeffeca@vetmed.auburn.edu
Our sincere thanks go out to these people who helped us
get to the National Trails Symposium. There is no doubt
that we could not have undertaken this without you. We
felt it was a great symposium and we made lots of contacts
that will,in the future, help us reach our goals for
equestrian trails. A special thanks to Marci Cunningham
who sent us some wonderful pictures to be used in our
presentation.Marci, we used every one of them. I do not
have addresses for all of you. And I would like to send
each of you a copy of our presentation and a copy of the
report that we prepared for publication in several newsletters, etc.
Could you send me your addresses? I can send these papers
to you e-mail or snail mail.

Jean Wonser
Marci Cunningham
Lynne Glazer
Angie Mcghee
Karen Clark
Judith Etheridge
Paula Stich
Dale Lunde
Barbara Beck
Linda Merims
Teddy Lancaster
Carol Patterson
Mike Maul
Lari Shea
Mary  Stockdale
Susan Brehm
Eastern Competitive Trail Ride Assoc.
Jackie Baker
Joylen Carlson
SERA
AERC

Once again, thanks so very much for giving us this
opportunity!

Brian and Candace Bourne
PO Box 388
Notasulga, AL 36866