On-line ride results addition

One thing to check the on-line ride results for is the "*".

This means that there is information missing is the office records for
your entry. You need to contact the office to correct it.

This information is still not available in the paper copy of the EN - missing
now for a year.  The office has tried to solve this but the programmer behind
the s/w has not been successful in fixing it.

Also - something to note on a speed record.  A ride held 17 days ago
has the ride results on-line for inspection.

This means that everything worked well - the RM sent the ride results in
very promptly - the office entered them - and we found time from our day
jobs to get them on-line.

The RM deserving commendation here is LINDA FISHER for KENLYN FLAT 25/50
and the Comstock 25 - JOHN W. COLLIER

It looks like we caught the Comstock in mid-entry as we don't have the 50
results yet.

All the usual disclaimers apply

Mike