Latest ride results on-line now

The latest ride results - with some rides as recent as Oct. 7 - are now on-line at

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/rideresults.asp

reason for late results is that the ride manager sends them in late.

While there may be rules on how long they are allowed - I suspect that there is
little the office can do about it when they are late. Perhaps they could make
sanctioning the next year more difficult but that hurts the riders too.

I do know at the year-end closing for the AERC yearbook - they spent a lot
of time getting late results in - sometime 4 or more months late from the managers.

I think it frustrates them as much as it does us.

Let me know if you see 50s posted and not the associated LD rides.

Mike