One last on-line ride results note on missing LD rides

For LD riders - we know we are still missing the LD results from Shore-to-Shore
in August and the Charity Cup from early Sept.

The 50 mile results have been there for a month.  The office does have the LD
ride results in their records so you are getting credit for everything due.

We have a s/w glitch somewhere that only shows up on a few multiday LDs.

We are still looking for it... wish it were as simple as a can of Raid...

Mike