From: Cora [mailto:bandc@teknett.com]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 3:47 PM
To: Eby Banfill; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: RE: RE: Training a uncoordinated 6year old on downhills

My saddle does not slip even the slightest, on any downhill or uphill. I do
use a breast collar, but not to contain my saddle, I also use a martingale,
and need the attachment. Used to use a crupper on other saddles, don't need
one anymore!! If you are cinching as "tight" as possible, In my opinion it
is *too* tight...Cora