Feeding Babies

I have a question for breeders. I have been breeding arabs and ara-apps for
14 years, although we have always done endurance (since 1978) we have sold
most babies as yearling and the few we kept , were kept in show condition
throughout there young life which was easy as they were extremely good
doers, as I show my babies, two went on to have endurance careers with no
problems other than keeping the excess weight off. I now have a 1 year old
(3/4 arab, 1/4 appie) filly that was in a fairly round condition up to
weaning and then she just SHOT up!! I have never had a baby grow so fast
before! At 14.3hh already She is already taller than her mom!, she is nicely
covered on the quarters but just shows the hint of ribs. My question is,
should I worry about this and increase her food or should I not worry as she
is growing so fast, her half sister is as round as a barrel on the same
amount of ration. I don't want to overstress her sytem (considering we want
her for endurance) but I also want to make sure she receives the necessary.
She is up to date with her worming.

Celeste (South Africa)
Mouraht (aka Strinbean)
I'D RATHER BE RIDING !