Re: RC: reactor panel saddles

>Olga ospanhoff@hotmail.com
>i am wondering if any of you have been using the reactor panel
>saddles for endurance, and what feed back you can give me. I am
>wanting to find out which model you have tried? and how well it has
>worked for you.
>
>thanks for your time

I'm using the endurance model, since late last November.  My mare's
asymmetrical withers are now symmetrical, and she had all her loin
hair in August, no scrubbing as was the case with the other 4 saddles
I've tried.

I was convinced enough to become the first US dealer...

If you want to see some reactorpanel saddle close-ups and fittings,
try my website.

Lynne
--
Ontario, California    http://www.lynnesite.com