Should I repost this?

 Okay, I'm reposting this in the hopes that you can read it this time.

I have recently purchased a horse that tyed up one week after I moved
 her to my barn.  She went from alfalfa twice a day and oats once a day
 diet to grass hay only.  She was in pasture but is corralled now
 (because of shoes).  Did not get much exercise in the first week so she
 could "settle in."  I asked the previous owner and she said yes she has
 done this before when she was on the track.  She promptly pulled her
 from the track environment and never had another episode, but hasn't
 done much with the horse either.  This was NOT disclosed upon
 purchase and I am a little upset.  The owner is offering to trade me this
 horse for her full sister who has never tyed up.  I'm not sure what to do, I
 really like this mare, searched a long time until I found her.  I would be
 interested in hearing from anyone that has experience with a horse that
 has tyed up and has continued to condition for endurance.  Please feel
 free to e mail me.  I'm in the San Diego area, if anyone local I would
 love to hear from them especially.