Re: saftey cages

I guess I'll quit worrying and go for the (plastic) EZ Rides with cages. Now
to decide whether to get them with the shock absorber??

> I saw a woman catch her
> cage on a branch and the saddle was literally yanked
> off the horse.  The girth broke!  It does happen, but
> I think it's pretty rare.

Linda, exactly the type situation I worry about. Okay, so I do worry too
much!!

I use lots of cordura in my sewing business, I'll see if I can't come up
with a cordura or heavy mesh cover for the cages.

Thanks for everyone's help. I've been wanting to order the EZ Rides (along
with a list of about 100 other items!) for a while, but have hesitated.

Cheryl, who would love to see a discussion about getting the most out of
conditioning with HRMs, now that it is crossed off my list.