Re: RC: Re: Difference between LD and other distances

In a message dated 10/17/2000 9:06:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Dbeverly4@aol.com writes:

<< To be honest, if my
 horse needed to have me run a 1/3 of it in order for him to be able to
 finish, I'd pick another mount (the operative word being mount). >>

He finished thank you very much on his first attempt. And no he did not HAVE
to run any of it. He just loves to run and ride. It was his own choice.
It's utterly amazing to me how incredibly mean some people's comments can be
on RC.
You can't even share experience or stories without getting reamed. Now that
is sad!
And sickening!!!!!

Robyn
Who is unsubscribing to RC because of all the unnecessary BS! I'll stick with
Tom Ivers Horsescience list where you are treated humanely by everyone and
you actually learn something (what a concept)!