Re: RC: Re: pulses and gut sounds

Eatting is the best way to get and keep the gut moving. I've had marginal
success with probios if they were not eatting.. If they don't want to eat then
there is a problem or will be a problem. The situtation can be as simple of the
feed you are giving them. My horse was not eatting at rides. I changed feeds and
he started eatting at rides.

Eating, Drinking, Peeing and Pooping are the keys. If they are doing all of
these, they are probably in pretty good shape.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions