LD 's/from a comp. trail rider

jewell jhavtaride@aol.com
I've been watching this debate on LD. 50 miles is an endurance
ride. Those are the basic rules. Like basketball get the ball in the net...not get the ball close to the net!!!I have ridden 4 25 mile comp. trail and I know fifty miles would be alot harder on my horse and me...I would not take a horse out of the pasture and do a 25 mile ride. It is unresponsible horse ownership but if you wanna hurt your horse go ahead and do it. just don't expect me to have any sympathy when your walking around scratching you head and saying WHAT HAPPENED my horse seemed fine
why did it fall over dead!!!  I train 15 miles for a 25 comp. trail. If I do a 15 mile comp. trail it is training and not an official comp. trail...It is LD comp. trail...It is alot harder to do a 25-30-50. The one poster said he is starting next year come back and tell us then that a 25 is the same as a fifty...
Once you do one then you can post through knowledge not through what you think to be true.....just my opinion