Re: RC: cleaning the barn??

Hi Kristine
I always dilute Clorox bleach with water and spray the whole barn stalls
with it each year before foaling season began. Then I was told by a vet
that it was not really effective. The disinfectant that is really
effective against staph germs requires a permit to have it according to
this vet--- very toxic.
I have to admit, though, I still feel better spraying the barn--- I use
a cheap insecticide sprayer from a hardware store.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov