GIVE IT A BREAK! Re: Lewis Family Response

This is directed at Tamara and anyone else tempted to continue this. Tamara, you claim in the attached letter that you are always looking to learn? Lets see it, girl. Steph posted this "enough" plea TWO TIMES.  John Lyons techniques work well on my horse, so here it goes; It's a learning opportunity.

Please RE reREAD the following from Steph.  I added bold font and spaced her excellent verbiage out so that maybe it would sink in this time.

Per Steph:

I have to say that I'm amazed at the lack of response to my
request to change the subject....

I hate to get hard-nosed about things - and feel that everybody
has a right to voice their opinion.

But the repetition, me too's, and haste with which some of you
berate others for their opinions and actions is tedious
and offensive
to most of the RC subscribers.

One of Ti's biggest gripes about this list is the self-righteous
and sanctimonious attitude
that some of you are so quick
to don.  It is so easy to condemn.

The heart of this sport is about toughness and optimism and
learning how to balance  the desire to ride and/or compete with
the need to manage our horses to our best ability.

EVERYONE is tired of this stuff, okay? Get a clue. Tamara, the letter below is some of the most sanctimonious B.S. I've ever waded through.

  --  Linda Cowles