Re: RC: Echstrordinary

In a message dated 10/12/2000 5:04:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lth@thegrid.net writes:

<< I have been interested in this horse for a long time . . . . . . . ever
since they began advertising him in AHW.   The thing that bugs me is that
while they always have big, splashy, full page ads, they have never shown a
full picture of him . . . . . . always just his head and neck.  That makes me
wonder what they're trying to hide . . . . >>

Believe me, he is something special.  We bred a half-Arab mare to him and now
have a long yearling daughter.  Cory wouldn't try to hide anything anyway,
he's too honest, and his horses are marvellous, athletic animals, as well as
beautiful.  I guess it's their athletic quality that makes them so beautiful
to me, but obviously the show world thought so too, because Echstrordinary's
dam and a couple of full sisters took National Champion Mare.

Barbara

Barbara