Re: RC: Echstrordinary

> In a message dated 10/12/2000 5:04:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> lth@thegrid.net writes:
>
> << I have been interested in this horse for a long time . . . . . . . ever
> since they began advertising him in AHW.   The thing that bugs me is that
> while they always have big, splashy, full page ads, they have never shown
> full picture of him . . . . . . always just his head and neck.  That makes
me
> wonder what they're trying to hide . . . . >>
>

> Believe me, he is something special.  We bred a half-Arab mare to him and
now
> have a long yearling daughter.  Cory wouldn't try to hide anything anyway,
> he's too honest, and his horses are marvellous, athletic animals, as well
as
> beautiful.  I guess it's their athletic quality that makes them so
beautiful
> to me, but obviously the show world thought so too, because
Echstrordinary's
> dam and a couple of full sisters took National Champion Mare.
>
> Barbara

Yes, Ma'am, I am well aware of his lineage.  That's why I said I've been
interested in him for a long time.  I only said that it bugged *me* that
they have never run a picture showing his whole body and legs.  When I get
around to ordering a video, perhaps I'll get to see them then.  Even then,
it's no guarantee.  I've seen scads of stallion videos with no legs showing
where they are either wrapped or flouncing around in belly deep grass.

BTW,  How tall is he?

Linda Hedgpeth
Janesville, CA
lth@thegrid.net