Off-topic arguing/people leaving RideCamp

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

This list has been around since '95 I think.
It goes thru cycles where off topic stuff get's
hashed, and sometimes Steph steps in to get things back
on track.

It's looking un-sucessfull this time that she's able to
divert back to endurance related subjects.

This is not a list for parenting, preaching, judging
or giving the readers of this list your opinions on
what you think is safe or un-safe.
People make their own choices, like it or not... let
them BE.

I post as a guest because this way I don't have 50% junk
in my mail box, correct that.. lately it's 75% junk.

Barb

 Sorry, folks, no man is an island.  There are societal costs