Re: Re: World's youngest rider question

At 12:34 PM 10/11/00, you wrote:
>Last time I looked, this country had laws
>and rules.  Would you let a 3 year old ride a motorcycle or drive a car
>becuause they thought it was "fun?"

Who's talking about driving on public roads?  We're talking about a
SPORT!  People who get involved with sports - who get involved with
endurance riding - who forget that it's supposed to be fun are not only not
happy themselves, but are a drag to ride with. Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html