Saddle for Sale

I put an ad on endurance net for my Wintec AP. Almost new and comes with
everything but the horse. Please make an offer so I can put a deposit on a
sportsaddle. I'm too old and my muscles are too "marshmallow - like" for any
more bareback riding : (  Take advantage of my crappy luck and save yourself
some dough.

                                        Shelly