Re: RC: Lewis Famliy Response

just wanted to say... keep up the good work!  My kids were running barrels at
that age... on an older horses usually with me running alongside..:)
started endurance when my youngest was 5...  they are now 18 and 19 and we
are so close... my oldest is in Germany about to become a pilot, he called me
the other day so I could sing to him... my youngest just moved out and he
said he hates it but he is aobut to go to college and wants to learn how to
live away from home while we are close...he calls me nightly to say
goodnight...we have a bond rarly shared by parents and kids.... we rarly
argued, they never yelled at me or got ugly with me like I see others kids
do... when my son experemented with alchol and got drunk it was me he called
to come get him,  against the advice of his friends...he told me... I know i
will be in trouble tommrow, but I knew you would be here for me tonight...
(his friends cried and told me they wish they could count on their
parents)... keep it up, get your kids involved in everything you can...don't
let anyone tell you any diffrent!  Blessings Mona

oh one more point... out of 6 kids, I was the only one to stay with the
horses as we grew up... I was the only one who didn't get into drugs... My
brothers and sisters all are stright now but not before we lost one.... a
drug induced rage caused my brother in law to kill my sister then himself....
do what ever  it takes to keep your kids focused and close to you!!!