Re: RC: Re: "teams" ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

Not sure if this is the same thing, but here in the NW
region our PNER has teams. (About 8 I think!) You might
want to check out that webpage to see if there is any
information on teams, scoring, etc. I am on a team.
(Treefrogs, imagine that!) I do know that in order to
obtain points you need 3 members of your team in the same
distance. You get extra points for top ten, not sure about
BC. I bet Sue Brown (My team captain) could fill you in
more. Anyway, it does make it more fun, especially at
awards and its a great way to meet new people if you join a
team simply because you like their name!!! (Like me!) So in
order to get the most points, you need to organize with
your team, have at least 3 riders in each distance. This
will accumulate the most points. (Or so I'm told!) Not sure
if this helps.....

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~