Re: RC: Re: helmets

superpat wrote:
If you think a helmet gives you a headache, Consider what a crack on the head from hitting a boulder would feel like.

. I suspect that the recent death of a wonderful woman endurance rider who failed to wear her helmet only on the fatal day of her accident will ignite discussion again.

My first thoughts on this were  - maybe she should try a different brand of helmet.  Surely there must be one that would fit her comfortably.  I just tried to replace my old helmet with the same brand and found it uncomfortable.  Tried a different style and loved it.

Amber