2001XP

I came up with an idea to help those of us who are doing the 2001 XP (or as
Steph says in my case, 20,001 XP Photos) <g>.  She's going to help.  So
here's the deal.  How about a bulletin board where we can post questions,
shared info on stuff like feed stores, water, hay availability, ideas,
etc.?   Links to webpages, contacts, anything that might be helpful.

So if anybody out there either doing the ride, or would like to get
involved with helping out (by providing information, helping during the
actual event, etc.) would send us an email and let us know, we'd appreciate
it.

I'm sure if we all put our heads together we can come up with a lot of
great ideas to help out the riders and crewpeople who are entered in this
once in a lifetime event!

Lots of info to be obtained.....like where can riders heading to the ride
stopover.  What kind of requirements will we encounter along the way
regarding weed-free feed, health certificates, coggins....where can we buy
hay, and well, by a few weeks into it, I'll be wanting to know where the
nearest laundromat is...<bg>.

THANX STEPH!

Happy Trails,

Karen