Re: Re: Re: RE: worlds youngest rider

My concern is that if a minimum age were established then a maximum age
might be next and I would have to quit riding at 80....I wonder what Trilby
would have to say about THAT?  I bet she already has her next 50,000 miles
mapped out and would not appreciate such a stumbling block!  :)  OK....just
a little Tuesday humor to lighten things up!
Maggie