Re: RC: Re: RE: worlds youngest rider

At 09:43 PM 10/9/00, Karen Sullivan wrote:
>When it gets to the point the kids are being put second to the horses or
>sport, I have to question it.

I would absolutely agree, Karen - IF the Lewis' were putting their child
second to horses or sport, then that would be a bad thing.  But IF they
weren't, if Cliffy was having a great time and was there because he wanted
to be, and if his dad & granddad and no doubt other relatives at vet checks
were watching closely so as to be ready to pull him from the ride if Cliffy
was having second thoughts, well then of course there wouldn't be a problem
in this instance!

I wasn't there, I don't know.  I just somehow doubt that the Lewis' were
putting Cliffy second to anything. Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html